ALGIERS, Algeria – An Air Algeria plane en route to Marseille has been forced to return to Algiers due to an unspecified technical failure.
The airline said the plane landed safely in the Algerian capital Saturday around 30 minutes after takeoff and no one was injured.
It said passengers are expected to board another plane for Marseille in southern France later in the day.
It didn’t immediately provide any more details about what caused the emergency.
- Is Shared Office Space Right for Your Small Business?
- Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham defends Antonio Rudiger following claims German was causing problems behind the scenes
- Economic warnings mount amid Scottish independence vote
- Bahamas evangelist’s ministry to continue after fatal plane crash
- How Small Businesses Can Take Advantage of Amazon Live
- Edinson Cavani to miss Newcastle vs Man United due to quarantine rules