Are you planning to take the world’s longest flight any time soon?
Even if you’re not, people are traveling greater distances with shorter turn around times. So, let’s take a second to remember the toll of flying long periods can take on your body.
From more benign issues like disrupted sleep or dehydration to serious medical problems like deep vein thrombosis, surviving a long haul flight is no easy feat.
Luckily the team at HotelClub created a handy infographic that provides an hour-by-hour rundown for what to do during a 15-plus hour flight. The guide even offers advice for what to do in days leading up to the flight.
Pro-tip: Always seek out the last minute upgrades for a roomier seat on your journey. And as tempting as that mid-flight Bloody Mary may be, it’s usually best to avoid alcohol.
Getting the right gear and in-flight exercises can also help. Check out these tips and others on this must-read guide before you’re next long-haul flight.
- Everton hoping to bring down Norwich’s asking price for Max Aarons
- Beyond the Paycheck Protection Program: Loans to Supplement PPP Funding
- Champagne smash for Sir David Attenborough polar ship
- Police and protesters clash as Armenians demand handover of Russian murder suspect
- The Roadmap to Start a Membership Site From Scratch
- Beagle probe ‘seen in sharper view’