Carnival Cruise Line‘s 2017 Carnival LIVE experience will be a star-studded affair.
The cruise line revealed next year’s lineup Wednesday, which is headlined by country music stars Tim McGraw and Little Big Town as well as beloved comedians Jay Leno and Jeff Foxworthy.
Together, the stars will perform on as many as seven Carnival cruise ships departing from five U.S. homeports next year. The events will take place inside of the ships’ main show lounges, which can seat anywhere between 900 and 1,300 guests.
This winter, McGraw will kick things off by bringing his biggest hits to the Caribbean, where he’ll perform back-to-back concerts aboard the Carnival Breeze and Carnival Valor while the ships are docked in Nassau, The Bahamas on March 2 and March 3, respectively.
The Carnival Victory and Carnival Vista, which is Carnival’s newest ship, will play host to Television Hall of Famer and “Tonight Show” host Jay Leno in Cozumel, Mexico on May 3 and May 4, respectively.
One week later nine-time CMA Award winners Little Big Town will perform back-to-back concerts in Nassau aboard the Carnival Dream and Carnival Valor. The shows will take place May 11 and May 12, respectively.
More from TravelPulse
Foxworthy will also take the stage in Nassau, performing consecutive shows aboard the Carnival Freedom and Carnival Ecstasy while their docked in Nassau on June 21 and June 22.
General admission tickets to see all four acts range from $30 to $80, while VIP tickets — which guarantee guests seating in the first five rows and include a photo opportunity with the performer(s) and a commemorative concert pass — are available for between $100 and $300.
Although travelers will have to wait to see the aforementioned performers, stars like country artist Sam Hunt and comedians Jim Gaffigan and Chris Tucker are slated to perform aboard Carnival cruise ships later this year.
- Ireland reports largest number of daily coronavirus cases in over three months
- Slaven Bilic sacked by West Brom with Sam Allardyce set to take over on 18-month deal
- West Ham’s David Moyes on possibility of Michail Antonio being fit to face Sheffield United
- Super Typhoon Hagibis tears through Japan sparking massive floods, at least 1 dead
- Klopp ahead of Guardiola in terms of achievements in England – Collymore
- Malaysian politician ousted over criticism of prime minister