Jim Furyk has become the first player in PGA Tour history to shoot a round of 58 at the Travelers Championship in Connecticut.
The 46-year-old American hit a total of 10 birdies and an eagle to shoot a 12-under-par round.
Furyk was already one of six men to have hit a sub 60 total for 18 holes.
Despite his record-breaking round Furyk is not in contention to win as he is still four behind leader Daniel Berger, before he starts his final round.
- Harry Kane scores landmark goal as Tottenham see off Ludogorets
- US shares hit record and gold drops as trade talk hopes rise
- Video & stats: Arsenal’s Guendouzi reminds doubters of talents in MOTM display for Marseille/Saliba joins celebrations
- ‘Farewell’ pictures of Saturn moon
- Matthijs de Ligt could join Jack Grealish in moving to Manchester United
- Official: Aston Villa sign Danny Ings from Southampton