Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli has been banned for three European matches after being sent off against Gent at Wembley in the Europa League in February.
Alli was dismissed for a challenge on Brecht Dejaegere in the 2-2 draw.
Should Spurs secure a top-three Premier League finish, Alli would miss half of their Champions League group campaign.
Meanwhile, Arsenal have been fined £4,300 after some of their fans ran onto the pitch during the 5-1 Champions League home defeat by Bayern Munich.
Uefa has also fined Bayern Munich £2,600 after their supporters delayed the tie at Arsenal’s Emirates stadium by throwing rolls of paper onto the pitch in protest over ticket prices.
Saint-Etienne, meanwhile, have been fined £43,000 after their fans set off fireworks and threw objects during their Europa League encounter against Manchester United at Old Trafford last month.
Spurs, who went out of the Europa League against Gent, are second in the Premier League with 10 games to play.
Alli also missed the final three games of last season’s Premier League after admitting a charge of violent conduct for punching West Brom’s Claudio Yacob in the stomach.
- Mathieu Valbuena will NOT play at Euro 2016 as France boss Didier Deschamps announces his 23-man squad which includes Leicester City’s N’Golo Kante
- France 25-20 England: Stuart Lancaster’s side fall to Stade de France defeat as they lose penultimate World Cup warm-up match
- Sea worm fossil gives clues to ‘common ancestor’
- Police searching for suspected Latvian killer of 14-year-old London girl find his body in park
- Workplace Accidents: How to Avoid Them and What to Do When They Happen
- Disney files patents for amusement park drones