Manchester United have been drawn against Russian side FC Rostov in the Europa League last 16.
United, considered the favourites by many bookmakers, are the only British side left in Europe’s secondary club competition.
Jose Mourinho’s side beat French side Saint-Etienne 4-0 on aggregate in the last 32.
The two-legged ties will be played on Thursday, 9 March and Thursday, 16 March.
Last season’s Russian Premier League runners-up Rostov are the lowest-ranked team left in the Europa League, with Uefa’s system rating them as only the 93rd best team on the continent.
They are competing in the last 16 of a major European competition for the first time.
Rostov are seventh in their domestic league at the mid-season winter break, having won two of their previous eight league matches.
A 4-0 first-leg victory against last-32 opponents Sparta Prague set up a comfortable 5-1 aggregate win and booked their first meeting against three-time European champions United.
- US court blocks key pollution change
- First person in UK trial to get experimental Ebola shot next week
- Congress urged to finance earthquake warning system – Statesman Journal
- Health Canada pulling last of citronella-based bug sprays
- US Fed moves closer to rate rise
- House Approves Permanent Small-Business Tax Break – Wall Street Journal