The FA Cup semi-final between Chelsea and Tottenham at Wembley Stadium will be broadcast live on BBC One.
The London derby kicks off 17:15 GMT on Saturday, 22 April.
Spurs are only one of four clubs to beat Premier League leaders Chelsea this season – a 2-0 victory in January.
The second Wembley semi-final between Arsenal and Manchester City will be shown on BT Sport, kicking off at 15:00 GMT on Sunday 23 April, with highlights later that evening on BBC One.
Tottenham won the 1967 FA Cup with a 2-1 win over Chelsea in the final at Wembley, while the Blues beat Spurs 5-1 in a semi-final at the new stadium on their way to winning the competition in 2012.
It is the third meeting between the sides the season – Chelsea won 2-1 at Stamford Bridge in November – while Spurs will hope to have striker Harry Kane back from an ankle injury.
Football Focus will come live from Wembley on the Saturday as part of the build-up to the semi-final.
- Flu vaccination coverage up in young and old, still too low for most adults, CDC says
- Review of UK statistics launched
- Sepp Blatter may be forced to miss Women’s World Cup final due to FBI probe
- United hit with $2.7M fine after violating several consumer rules
- Walking, biking and taking public transportation tied to lower weight
- Report: Tom Watson ripped U.S. team during Ryder Cup ‘bonding’ meeting